
Hey, did you like it huh?
This blogging is Great!
I don't feel quite as good today. I slammed into the boards at about mach 2 yesterday and my "old" body is complaining today. I was an aching unit when I went to bed last night. My arms are aching, maybe moving that piano was tougher than I thought.
That was interesting. Mark, Sue's brother and I met over at Marsh's house. I thought it would take awhile to move the piano, like move it a foot, rest, move it a foot, rest but hey, Mark kind of lifted one end and walked it out the door. It took like 5 minutes! Then another 5 at the other end, done. No fuss, no muss, no broken fingers! As far as tuning, not to bad really, unless Sue plays it, then God, the thing sounds like shit!
Hey catch you next time.
Dad
1 comment:
That is a great picture, of you and your bro's. I have never seen it. Nice blog!
Love ya!
Post a Comment